Horse Hill Developments is a special purpose company with a 65 percent operating interest in PEDL 137 and 246 in Surrey (Magellan Petroleum has the other 35 percent). The company is exploring the licences for tight (shale) oil and has claimed significant amounts are present in the Weald Basin. UK Oil & Gas Investments holds a 30 percent stake in Horse Hill Developments, whilst Doriemus, Stellar Resources, Solo Oil, Alba Mineral Resources, Evocutis and Angus Energy.
Click on the column headers to reorder table columns.
|Land off Horse Hill||Shale (Drilled)||Appraisal||Empty||RE10/2089||15/10/2010||21/01/2011||Granted||Closed|
|Land off Horse Hill||Shale (Drilled)||Appraisal||Empty||2016/0189||14/10/2016||18/10/2017||Granted||Closed|
|Land off Horse Hill||Shale (Drilled)||Appraisal||Empty||RE18/02667/CON||07/12/2018||TBA||Application||OBJECT NOW|