20 January 2020, 7:00 pm | 38 Shakespeare St, Nottingham NG1 4FQ, UKWhen will the moratorium end and what might this year bring?
22 January 2020, 7:30 pm | Yeovil, Somerset, UK*Any interested in attending who have not previously attended meetings, please pm Michael...
Monthly Archives: January 2020
- Breakthrough year fails to materialise, again
- Even worse than 2018 for fracking industry
- Even when industry manages to drill/frac wells
- Result has usually not been good for them
- Cuadrilla halted again by quakes in Lancashire
- Larger quake prompts countrywide “pause”
- Unlikely to last for long, but blow to industry
- Lots of industry activity but little real progress
- Sussex/Surrey currently most threatened
- Strong community opposition slowing industry
- 2020 likely to another long slog for industry
- Burning though investment cash for little gain
- This is a battle which we cannot afford to lose