If fracking is allowed to get started in the UK, fracking waste traffic will spread across the country, clogging roads with dangerous cargoes and increasing the threat of accidents and spills far beyond the areas licensed for drilling. Five sites where fracking waste could be disposed of have already been identified by the the industry/government.
- Bran Sands Treatment Works – Middlesbrough (Northumbrian Water)
- Davyhulme Treatment Works – Greater Manchester (United Utilities)
- Knostrop Treatment Works – Leeds (FCC Environmental)
- Valley Works – Stoke-On-Trent (Castle Environmental)
- Kings Cliffe Landfill – Peterborough (Augean)
Use these flyers for raising awareness about UK Fracking Waste Sites (Black & White or Colour). Designed to be printed 4 up, double sided, on A4 paper. If you would like an editable version or a different size please get in touch: email@example.com