- Year of more delays/costs for fracking industry
- 2016 began with major threat in Lancashire
- A year on there is no progress on ground
- Strong community opposition slowing industry
- Number of communities threatened is growing
- Increased efforts to block local decision making
- Movement will need to adapt to stay effective
- This is a battle which we cannot afford to lose
24 Jan 2017, The Bold Hotel, SouthportThis will be Frack Free Southport’s first meeting. We’re going to discuss campaigns,...
2 Feb 2017, Beautiful Planet, PrestonStarting on the 19th January there will be anti fracking meeting on the...