- Hyped breakthrough year fails to materialise
- Even more delays/costs for fracking industry
- 2017 began with major threat in Lancashire
- Lots of industry activity but little real progress
- Strong community opposition slowing industry
- Number of major fracking frontlines emerging
- Increasing number of threatened communities
- 2018 likely to another long slog for industry
- Burning though investment cash for little gain
- This is a battle which we cannot afford to lose
26 February 2018, 7:00 pm | The George Pub 67-69 Great George St, Leeds LS1 3BB, UKWe meet on the 2nd and 4th Mon of every month to plan...
28 February 2018, 7:15 pm | Gosforth Lodge, Cliffe Park, Callywhite Lane, Dronfield S18 2XP, UKWe will be meeting to discuss what action Coal Aston and Dronfield residents...
12 March 2018, 7:00 pm | The George Pub 67-69 Great George St, Leeds LS1 3BB, UKWe meet on the 2nd and 4th Mon of every month to plan...
14 March 2018, 7:00 pm | Cotton Tree, 15 Prince Street, Halliwell, Bolton, BL1 2NP, UKMonthly meeting for Bolton Against Fracking. To update what is happening locally, regionally...
19 March 2018, 6:00 pm | Woodsetts Village Hall, Gildingwells Rd, Woodsetts, S81 8QB, UKStand with Robin Hood in the fight to save Sherwood and all the...