- Recent flow test of well at Horse Hill in Surrey
- Company targeting Kimmeridge Clay shale
- Tight oil similar to Bakken Shale, North Dakota
- Fracking company UKOG planning to return
- Statements demonstrate long term goals
- Tight oil would require dense pattern of wells
- Would be ‘regionally extensive’, ‘pervasive’
- Threat of thousands of wells across region
- Plus processing plants, pipelines, waste sites
- UKOG strategy: Focus attention on next step
- Trying to distract from the big picture threat
- Need for investment forces some disclosures
- Ultimate goal to sell to much large company
- UKOG will seek further planning permission
- Now is the time to get organised and resist
27 Jul 2016, Social Club – Trowbridge, TrowbridgeKeep Wiltshire Frack Free meeting.
28 Jul 2016, Hamilton House Events Space, BristolLatest film from the US followed by anti-fracking speaker from Lancashire.
30 Jul 2016, Ribby Hall, Rowan Suite 1, Wrea Green, PrestonThis session is exclusively aimed at giving anti-fracking groups and their supporters some...
31 Jul 2016Hop on board for our second journey around the seismic survey area but this...
4 Sep 2016, The Riverside, WhitworthWe are having an Information Stall at the local Rushcart Celebrations, we will...