Type “fracking” into Google and you’ll get over 15 million search results. Type in “Underground Coal Gasification” or “eroei” and you face a slightly reduced information overload. When the mainstream media has been hijacked by the very corporations who want to keep the population confused and in the dark the best way to see the bigger picture is to do your own research.
Aim to find out everything you can about the technology, economics and everyone involved; the companies, investors, the directors and executives and the advocates.
Shortcuts to all of the information sources on our site
- Extreme Energy – The threat to the UK
- Latest – All our research and articles
- FAQ – Frequently asked questions
- Useful Links – International Groups and Reference Websites
- Mounting Evidence – This post links to a wide range of news articles
- Reports & Evidence – A solid body of evidence against fracking and unconventional gas
- Locations – UK overview
- Bad Guys – Information on the major players pushing fracking in the UK
- The Big Picture – A customisable full-screen view
- Planning Applications – It is crucial to fight all future planning applications even though the game is rigged