- Recent flow test of well at Horse Hill in Surrey
- Company targeting Kimmeridge Clay shale
- Tight oil similar to Bakken Shale, North Dakota
- Fracking company UKOG planning to return
- Statements demonstrate long term goals
- Tight oil would require dense pattern of wells
- Would be ‘regionally extensive’, ‘pervasive’
- Threat of thousands of wells across region
- Plus processing plants, pipelines, waste sites
- UKOG strategy: Focus attention on next step
- Trying to distract from the big picture threat
- Need for investment forces some disclosures
- Ultimate goal to sell to much large company
- UKOG will seek further planning permission
- Now is the time to get organised and resist
4 Sep 2016, Wallace Monument , Robroyston, GlasgowTo mark Don’t Frack Our Land Day, part of the Our Land Festival,...
4 Sep 2016, The Riverside, WhitworthWe are having an Information Stall at the local Rushcart Celebrations, we will...
6 Sep 2016, The Cock and Magpie, WhitworthMonthly campaign meeting to discuss strategies, events and ongoing plans
6 Sep 2016, Green Fish Resource Centre, ManchesterMonthly planning meeting to prep for Wigan Diggers Festival with Frack Free Wigan...
7 Sep 2016, Social Club – Trowbridge, TrowbridgeTrowbridge Area Frack Free meeting to talk about environmental issues and concerns raised...