- Recent flow test of well at Horse Hill in Surrey
- Company targeting Kimmeridge Clay shale
- Tight oil similar to Bakken Shale, North Dakota
- Fracking company UKOG planning to return
- Statements demonstrate long term goals
- Tight oil would require dense pattern of wells
- Would be ‘regionally extensive’, ‘pervasive’
- Threat of thousands of wells across region
- Plus processing plants, pipelines, waste sites
- UKOG strategy: Focus attention on next step
- Trying to distract from the big picture threat
- Need for investment forces some disclosures
- Ultimate goal to sell to much large company
- UKOG will seek further planning permission
- Now is the time to get organised and resist
24 Oct 2016Despite thousands of objections and sustained local and national pressure, Third Energy have...
4 Nov 2016, Bridgwater Arts Centre, BridgwaterFrack Free EQS (Exmoor-Quantock-Sedgemoor) are a recently formed community action group dedicated to...
8 Nov 2016, The Crescent Community Venue, York, YorkFilm showing, followed by a Q and A with the exec producer. Free...
12 Nov 2016Minibus/coach picking up from Warminster/Westbury/Bradford on Avon. Cost @ £25. Contact: email@example.com
12 Nov 2016, Piccadilly Gardens, ManchesterMassive NATIONAL Anti-Fracking Solidarity Demo. We need to show the government and the...